BLACK RUNTZ STRAIN
Black Runtz strain is a variation on the classic Runtz strain, a California mainstay, pretty much cannabis royalty at this point.
This hybrid is a combination of Zkittlez and Gelato strains so you can imagine that it brings fruit and sour berry flavors to the table every time.
This strain is only for those that want to slow down and stop, slump over for a few hours, and then fall completely asleep.
As you spark Black Runtz strain, it will make you feel calm, tingly, and warm. It will stretch its long fingers through your arms and legs, relaxing you as it goes.
You’ll feel heavily sedated, couch locked, and ready to board a train to sleepy time junction.
It’s no wonder too – Black Runtz has wildly variable lab results but some tests report nearly 30% THC levels.
The strain’s buds grow dark and green, with sugared, crystal-cloaked leaves tinted pink.
Blues and purples shine through as well. The buds are dense and grow in pleasing yields, up to 500g per plant when grown inside.
Named for the iconic candy, Black Runtz brings on a super delicious fruity flavor with tropical citrus and sour berries galore.
The Runtz high comes roaring in a few minutes after your final toke, first hitting your head with a calming lift before spreading its tingly tendrils throughout the rest of your body.
Thanks to these effects and its super high 19-30% average THC level,
Black Runtz strain is often said to be perfect for treating conditions such as insomnia, chronic pain, appetite loss or nausea and chronic stress or anxiety.
This bud has dense grape-shaped olive green nugs with thin orange hairs, dark purple undertones and a coating of frosty tiny white purple-tinted crystal trichomes.
EFFECTS OF BLACK RUNTZ STRAIN
- As the Black Runtz high expands, you’ll begin to feel a deeply calming effect spread through your limbs,
- leaving you totally sedated and couch-locked, immovable for hours and hours on end before you finally fall into a deep and peaceful sleep.
- Smoking the black runtz strain makes you feel very hungry
- The black runtz gives you a euphoric feeling
- This strain makes you feel active and creative
- Most consumers turn to drink plenty of water after smoking this strain as it makes them thirsty.
- You’ll feel calm and peaceful hanging out with Black Runtz, preferably in the evening. Remember – especially for novice users – that Black Runtz will knock you out.
The aroma is very similar, although with a sharp spicy pineapple effect that turns slightly pungent as the sticky little nugs are broken apart and burned.
The balck runtz strain has an Earthy, Herbal, Sour, Spicy, Sweet, Tropical
This bud has dense grape-shaped olive green nugs with thin orange hairs,
dark purple undertones and a coating of frosty tiny white purple-tinted crystal trichomes.
- The flavor is surprisingly tropical,
- yielding citrus and sweet n’ sour berry flavors on the onset; on the exhale,
- you’ll taste a spicy, peppery pineapple flavor on the front of your palette.
- It may be the last thing you remember before Black Runtz puts you to sleep.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLACK RUNTZ
- It may relieve anxiety, making the consumer feeling less anxious.
- Black runtz strain assist in chronic pain, as it gives you a body numbness, making users feel less pain.
- It helps users gain their appetite as they turn to eat a lot after smoking this weed flavor
- The Consumers of black runtz tends out to sleep a lot as the strain knocks you out, hence help against insomnia.
- Black runtz strain helps to release stress.
- This weed strain also helps to relieve nausea.
The body high (and you’ll feel it all over) is warm and uplifting on this one.
Go to Black Runtz if you think a pineapple can knock out your stress this week. It’s like inhaling a hug.
BLACK RUNTZ STRAIN OVERVIEW
- Black Runtz has a super high 19-30% average THC level.
- Parents are Gelato and zkittles
- This bud has dense grape-shaped olive green nugs with thin orange hairs,
- It is a dominant hybrid strain
- Black Runtz has a flowering time of 7-9 weeks
Growing Black Runtz Strain
If someone gets their hands on some Runtz seeds, then they’re in luck.
This strain is remarkably hardy and easy to grow.
As long as the grower is prepared for some large plants, even a moderate black Runtz strain grow can provide plenty of beautiful kush.
Growing the Black Runtz marijuana strain probably isn’t the best option for beginners.
It requires a moderately skilled hand, as this plant grows fast and can increase in size quickly during the flowering stage.
The Black Runtz can offer incredibly dense colas, and it’s also known for its astronomical resin production that can reach up to 19%.
If you use the correct techniques, like topping and trellis nets, it’s possible to produce high-quality cannabis.
Black Runtz plants grow quickly, meaning they’ll need more nutrients than compact varieties.
In particular, don’t be afraid to supplement extra nitrogen.
Just keep an eye on the leaves to make sure they aren’t suffering from nutrient burn.
When it comes to cultivation, indoor and outdoor methods are both excellent choices.
Each option can reward you with exceptionally high harvests.
Black Runtz handles indoor growing well. Look for plants to be ready for harvest in 7-9 weeks on average.
When growing inside, the Runtz strain produces 14-16 ounces of quality bud per square meter, depending on training techniques.
When growing Black Runtz outside, growers can expect their harvest to be ready by mid-October in the northern hemisphere.
In quality conditions, each Black Runtz plant can produce up to 18 ounces of bud.
Outside plants usually reach heights of 5’9 ft, while inside grows are only about 4’5 ft tall.
If you’re wondering about the Black Runtz strain flowering time, it’s approximately 70 days,
while the harvest time is around 80 days after flowering starts.
The good news is that the Black Runtz cannabis strain adapts to all kinds of growing conditions.
If you want the highest yield possible, your best bet is to plant it outdoors. However, it still flourishes indoors.
Stve burk –
Wow this is so good
Reginald dickson –
The delivery came a day late, I guess maybe cos it was holidays but I still appreciate it fam, all love
Golf boy –
I love the taste, this black runtz just made my day infact, you can forget all your sorrows lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
Has some kinda spicy peppery pineapple feeling, but it was still good though
Hello, I gkt my package, I will love to have like a growing classes, cos I have never cultivates the black runtz strain before, it taste so good, am in love with this strain