It has a super delicious fruity flavor and a vibrant appearance, it was bred by exotic genetix.
This lovely kush has a sweet fruity chocolate flavor with hints of minty herbs and sour citrus, too.
The aroma is very fruity and sweet with a herbal chocolate overtone that is almost like a bowl of sweet chocolate mint ice cream.
The Rainbow Chip strain high comes roaring in almost as soon as you exhale,
giving you a tingly effect that quickly spreads throughout your entire physical form.
You’ll feel motivated and energized with a sense of euphoria and focus that quickly turns social,
lending itself well to any creative circumstance or conversation you run into.
This strain has a high THC level of 25% and a 3% CBD level.
The buds have hairy grape-shaped forest green nugs with thin light orange hairs and a frosty thick coating of tiny amber crystal trichomes.
Rainbow Chip strain is the perfect flavorful bud for any hybrid lover, and so it has lots of positive effects to it users and consumers.
- Rainbow chip weed makes you feel extremely happy and excited due to it high level of THC.
- This strain helps makes you feel uplifted, and bold enough to start a conversation.
- It consumers or users tend to be more creative after smoking the rainbow kush buds.
- Due to it high THC it makes your body numb and so it is mostly use medically for people affected by extreme pain, cancer.
- It helps to treat health conditions like extreme stress, as it helps calm you down.
- Rainbow kush strain helps you relieve you of depression, anxiety, and nausea.
- It also makes you very high
Though rainbow kush has positive effects, it also has a couple of negative effects.
NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF RAINBOW CHIP STRAIN
- Rainbow chip makes you very high due to it high THC and is not a good feeling for some people.
- This weed strain makes you feel very sleepy and dizzy
- Most consumers of the rainbow chip Kush turn to have a dry mouth in the long run, and when smoking it you feel very thirsty as well.
The rainbow chip strains has different flavors when smoking it, which are ; Chocolate, Citrus, Fruity, Menthol, Sour, Sweet.
This weed can be recognize by the following aromas; Citrus, Earthy, Herbal, Sour, Spicy
Rainbow chip strain is a very perfect and good weed strain you can purchase more of it at our dispensary.
You can grow this weed strain either indoors or outdoors.
It has a flowering time of 55-65 days, and its produce are heavy, that is it has a very heavy growing rate.
Farmers love to cultivate a weed strain like this as it is very easy to be cultivated.
Growing the rainbow chip strain indoor it produces lesser number of ounces as compared to growing it outdoor.
But the quality of the indoor production is more high and potent.
Buy rainbow chip at topshelfbuds.org, as we produce the best and quality exotics.
These strain is a very perfect strain for beginners.
It grow thick buds around his side branches, It grows like an Indica and can grow in Low grow room conditions.
The rainbow chip weed strain grows like a Christmas tree, and also have many side branches with below average strength.
Rainbow Chip is a balanced hybrid that produces medium-sized plants with broad fan leaves and dense foliage.
The strain flowers in 56 to 63 days indoors and early October outside.
In ideal conditions, Rainbow Chip is capable of producing heavy yields of fluffy, rainbow-colored buds.
This strain can be grown indoors and outdoors, with a flowering period of 56 to 63 days and an outdoor harvest of mid October.
Feminized seeds and indoor growing conditions ensure that the plants are female, which can contribute to an easier growing period and a greater yield.
The indoor yield is sixteen ounces per square meter and outdoor yield is eighteen ounces or more per plant.
For best results we recommended to grow rainbow chip seeds in warm and humid temperature ranges with often pruning.
Experienced growers who want best results harvest after harvest use feminized seeds and grow indoor to guarantee that all plants are female.
The resulting plants have mid-sized, dense buds that are bright and green with layers of purple beneath.
The opaque crystals give it a creamy appearance overall with short, curly amber hairs.
We advise consulting the cannabis community for more grow tips.
GROWERS TIP: Rainbow Chip strain grows best in humid temperatures that tend to be a little warmer.
The plants also respond well to being frequently pruned, which may favor slightly more experienced growers.
Otherwise, Rainbow Chip strain is an accessible crop for novice growers too.
- indoor yield is 16 ounces per square meter
- outdoor yield is 18 ounces per plant